Michael Bublé to launch the Barclaycard Arena this December
On December 2nd Michael Bublé will be launching the new Barclaycard Arena, celebrating a new partnership between the NIA and Barclaycard.
For the past 18 months we’ve been working day and night to bring you a bigger and better arena, right in the heart of Birmingham.
You know us as the NIA but from December our name will be changing, along with an improved pre, during and post show experience, just for you.
Here’s a little taster of what you can expect from our £26 million redevelopment -
- We’ve increased capacity, so there’s even more chances for you to see your favourite artists and events
- Brand new comfier seats have been installed throughout the arena
- Our concourse is more spacious, and now home to our new pre-show offering – food, drink, entertainment, what’s not to love?
- We’ve installed a spectacular glass façade across the front of the venue, top to bottom, completely changing the view from both from the inside and out
- Our iconic Sky Needles, the tallest standing 46m high, will light up the Birmingham skyline at night
- Everything from fish and chips to ice cream, we’ve increased and improved our food and drink outlets so less queues, more noms
- We’ve got two brand new restaurants for when you fancy treating yourself to that VIP hospitality upgrade
- And ladies, listen up, we know you hate missing the show because you’re queuing so we’ve installed an extra 151 ladies loos especially for you!
And much more...
Join us from December to experience the new Barclaycard Arena.
But don’t worry until then your trusty NIA is still here, open and ready to make sure you don’t miss a warble or a belly laugh until we’re ready to reveal our full transformation!